10.31.2008

So Cool. Hence the name of the blog.


So, I don't know why I finally am making a blog. I guess it just feels like the right thing to do. Everyone I KNOW (practically) has a blog. So, why not make one too?? I am hoping this qualifies us to be cool now. Because I feel.... So cool. Anyway, I am not sure who will be interested in reading our blog. We have no cute, mischevious children- we don't live in a far away place. But for those of you who are interested. I hope you enjoy.(By the way... the picture above is us at our Finest. GO BEES!!)

4 comments:

Jen said...

Yea!!

Amanda&Wade said...

haha, I love you! I am SO interested in your cool life... :)

Dane and Natalie said...

Hey...I live far away. What are you talking about? I am so glad you are doing a blog now. Just don't get addicted like me! Love you guys!

Milly said...

Fun Stuff! I'm so happy you got a blog! We need to hang out soon!