I am in a blogging rut.
Actually, I am kind of in an everything rut.
I think it's the Winter.
Plus my camera is dead. Has been for a month now.
You think it would be an easy task to, uh.... PLUG it in.
But no, I NEVER remember to do so.
And so, my camera is ALWAYS dead.
So, I hope you all are doing well.
Maybe the winter blues have found you too??
Updates coming soon...
maybe.
xo. lisa
3 comments:
Blog, plung in your camera so I can see cute pics of Rome!
Winter blues hit me every year about this time... I'm just SO ready for summer at this point... so I am with ya! Let's get together again, love ya!
Febuary & March + Utah = death
It makes me want to take a road trip. But don't despair! We're going snowboarding to put this yucky weather to good use!!!
Post a Comment