was so lovely this year.
We...
- Slept in a little later than usual, and took some cat naps, too!
- Watched General Conference, which was so spectacular.
- Had a delicious breakfast of Pull-Apart Bread
- Spent LOTS of time with both of our families
- Played games and laughed a lot...
- And just enjoyed lots of quality time, just the three of us.
This picture was taken at the end of the day...
Poor little guy was all tuckered out!!
Loves playing with his Daddy!
Yummy Breakfast...
It was a beautiful weekend, needless to say!
The Easter Bunny found his way to Roman.
He brought him a ducky, some banana puffs, and a new outfit!
6 comments:
are you kidding me? that picture of him smiling so big against your face is the cutest. we've gotta get our babies (and Sawyer) together!
I can't believe I'm actually doing it. I'm commenting on your blog! I feel like an over achiever!
Little Roman is so stinkin cute! He always looks so happy and smiley!
I'm glad you guys had a good Easter and congrats on not having candy for so long!
Ps Me+You+Pedicures=Needs to happen soon.
Text me.
Holy Cow!!! Roman is looking so big and grown up. I almost didnt recognize him. and that little hat is so dang cute!
OH MY GOSH! That hat is to die for! He is so adorable LIS! Let's for sure play soon!
Your little Rom dude is a freaking doll face!I love the hat. Looks like you guys are doing great! You look awesome by the way!
Man, you guys have a super cute kid. I'm not just sayin' that either! He is so handsome!!
Post a Comment