Roman FINALLY has a high-chair!! Yay! We just procrastinated getting him one for the longest time. I have no idea why. But it's been a huge life-saver. Plus, he loves sitting in it. He know that when he sit there, that means FOOD!!! He loves any "real" food that he can get his hands on.
Roman's friend, JETT, had a fun 1st birthday party. Roman had a blast seeing all the kids run around.
Sawyer was at the party too. He was in Cupcake HEAVEN!! I love this picture!! He has a frosting beard. :) What a silly boy! He calls Roman "Ro-Ro"
Um, no words necessary. Obviously Roman is blissfully happy in the bathtub. He loves being in water SOOO much. He has discovered that there is water in the toilets. {JOY}

As you can see, Roman has a perma-grin. People always ask me if he is always THAT happy. The answer is yes. I don't know how I got such a pleasant, happy, and adorable child. He just makes it impossible to be sad around him! I think Heavenly Father I knew I would need him just the way he is.
Last week, my little bro. CRAIG, got home from his mission!! {More pics of that coming soon} As a family, we headed up to Park City together to spend some quality time together. We had so much fun! Here we are at breakfast on Saturday morning...
8.31.2010
HUGE Summer Up-Date
We have had a fun and busy summer. I am amazed that it's already coming to an end!! Here is a quick catch-up!!
Labels:
Roman,
summer days,
Up-date
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ah! I want to comment on every single one of those pictures! They are TOO cute! Those bath pictures are cracking me up! Could Roman get any cuter??
Lisa,
Could sweet Roman be any cuter? Honestly what a doll! It's so fun to read and catch up on how things are going with little Rome and yay for your bro to be home!
HE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE CASEY!!! Seriously - you should post a pic of Casey when he was a baby because I bet they are twins.
Fun that your bro got home!! Mine gets home Nov 30th and I'm sooooo excited.
I'm taking Kali's baby pics next week - soooo excited!
Seriously... ever picture is so cute.
Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment