We celebrated Roman's Birthday yesterday with our immediate family. It was a fun little birthday party! Roman is so loved!! Here he is getting ready for his yummy first birthday cake...
Yummy, Yummy....
Then we opened presents... he got LOTS of fun toys and cute outfits!
I love how he is looking at Elmo in this picture...
Last week we went to Gardener Village with some friends to the Petting Zoo. I wanted him to have a little friend party too. :)
He liked the animals, but did NOT want to get close to them. He was a little un-sure. It was so fun to see him watch all the animals!
{note to self: next time you go to a petting zoo,
don't wear sandals. YUCK!!}
Roman and Handsome Daddy went on a pony ride. Roman was totally freaked out at first, but once the pony started moving, he was totally laughing!! He loved it. It was so cute.
It was a great 1st birthday!!
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Roman! He is just so cute! Looks like he had a fun day!
Oh my freak Lis He sure is a handsome little guy! Miss you! We REALLY need to have a girls get together! PLEASE!
Man, he's just so dang adorable I just want to squeeze him!!
That looks like so much fun! He's such a cute little boy. I saw Mike and Judy the other day and they said he's walking while holding on to your hands? That's exciting! We need to hang out soon. It's been way too long!
Love your outfit at the petting zoo! I still cannot believe how cute Roman is! He better be coming on Friday!
Lisa! Hey! Your little man is adorable! I just took my blog private so send me your e mail address to annieleeallred@gmail.com! Miss you!
Looks like you guys had a blast! &YAY you are a UTE FAN :)
Hey Lisa! I'm so glad you found our blog :) Of course I remember you!! How have you been? You and your hubby are so cute together! and your little guy is so handsome!! Happy Birthday to him!:) We are so excited to be in Daybreak! I'm so glad to hear you love it...that's what everyone has been saying that lives out there! We'll have to get together and catch up once our house is done! I'm so happy you're doing well! It looks like you're loving life :)
p.s. how is your bro. Mike doing? Nick and I both think the world of him! We'd always say "ittle Mike is the man" :) Tell him Hi for us!
Post a Comment