Just to show you all that I really am not crazy and making things up:
Here is a list of all of my pregnant friends and family.
- Erin
- Lindsay
- Sarah
- Brittany
- Stacy
- Rachel
- Sierra
- Alex
- Eva
- Sarah (Another one)
- Muranda
- Amanda
- Monique
- Laurie
- Emily
- Ginger
And two who I can't say yet because it's still a secret.
17. Secret
18. Secret
See what I'm Sayin?? I am not crazy.
Literally ALL my friends are Preggo.
Is this normal??
So for those of you who don't know, we are going through the wonderful world and journey of infertility. I don't like that word though. I don't think I am infertile, I just don't think I am really crazy fertile.
I just think that all things happen for a reason and at the right time.
And so for us, it just doesn't seem to be the right time.
Which is okay. It's just hard waiting.
I sure am learning the skill of patience.
Anyway, I just thought I would share for two reasons:
1) People are always asking us when we are going to have kids and quite frankly it is starting to bug me. :)
And 2) I am guessing there might be one or two of you faithful readers who are going through this too.
So if you are, we could be buddies.
There isn't much I feel uncomfortable talking about.
I am a pretty open book.
*And for the 18 of you who are my pregnant friends and family,
I COULD NOT BE MORE EXCITED FOR YOU!
I really do mean that.
By the end of September there will be 18 babies in my life.
{19 because Sarah is having TWINS}
That makes me a Happy Camper.
10 comments:
Lisa, if you dont want to answer this on your blogg I totally understand. Can you just not carry them? But everything else is good? Becuase if this doesnt creep you out or anything, I would be your oven if you needed one. Or if you think that is really weird I am sure there is someone else who would as well.
Don't you just love Nekiya to death?! She has such a big heart :-)
Hey girlfriend! I love you! I have no doubts that things will happen for you. I know that it is so hard to be patient though... just tell people when they ask if you are going to have kids.. NO! haha! That will shut them up! I hope you have the most amazing time on your cruise!! Can't wait to hear all about it.
I swear there is a little baby boom going on! But don't worry it will happen for you guys too! I know countless stories of people who have had hard times getting pregnant and every single one has worked out in the end, and had happy endings! You will be a great mom when your little ones come along!
Ha ha.. so funny. Thanks Nekiya for for volunteering your oven. :) We don't really know what the problem is yet. Casey is golden. No problems there. And I am functioning only when using fertilty meds. So... we have one more month to try with this, and then on to a specialist! We have lots of faith. Don't worry! :)
Lisa, hey this is Brooke. Your cousin Greg's wife. I'm a nurse and I know that I saw you at the Doctors office once and I am curious what OB you see. Let me know.. Other then that I have know doubt you will be just fine.
Hey Lisa, I am soooo sorry! I sort of know what you're going through. I had issues between my 2nd and 3rd kids, thus almost a 5 year gap between them. I know it's not quite the same. But I'll definitely be your bud if you need one!
Lisa,
I know you don't know me, I came across your blog through a friend of a friend and I just happen to be going through the same thing. We have been trying for 2 years now with no success. Check out this blog it has a lot of useful and interesting facts. http://justuswomen.blogspot.com/
The girl who writes all this stuff just became pregnant herself after 2 years of trying, I believe she was taking Clomid, but I'm not sure. You can ask her anything, she is very sweet and will gladly talk if you want someone to talk to. I will also be happy to talk to you as I'm sure you have had a lot of the same feelings I have had going through this. Feel free to email me at leannbowman@gmail.com
Girl I don't know from personal experience what it is like to try for kids yet, and I am really sorry you are going through this. I understand how it is to have all your friends be pregnant, freak my friends are on their 3rd! I just wanted you to know that I was thinking of you guys and will pray for the best. You're too cute and too fun/optimistic and will make a great Momma when the time comes!! Hope you are having a fun vacation!
hi hi!
thanks for the kind words on my blog. and not to weird you out, but could i get your email? i'd love to respond to what you wrote on my blog and to this post but i feel weird writing it in the open. anyway, you are one strong lady and thanks for sharing this.
xo
naomi
Post a Comment