Ahhhh...... pure bliss is where we are headed. We leave Saturday to fly to Tampa, Florida, and then set sail on a Carribbean Cruise. We have been planning this thing for a whole year now and I just could not be any more excited! I can't believe it's finally here! I just had to tell someone how excited I am! I will think of you all as I am laying out in the sun and sippin on Pina Coladas!
xoxo,
Lisa
7 comments:
Yes, I am totally JEALOUS!! :)Have so much fun!!!!
Um, I'm so excited for you (and me)! It's going to be so fun!
We are soooo jealous! Have so much fun!
I hate you!!!! I really don't, but I am just way jealous! Have a blast missy!
I am totally jealous, more so for the unlimited pina coloadas than anything! Have so much fun!
About your question... how about you email me!! lindseyforrest at hotmail dot com!
So to answer your question, we live in Riverton now in my sister's basement apartment. As soon as we found out we were pregnant we decided we wanted to move closer to family, work and friends. (best decision ever) We still own our townhouse we are just renting it out! :)
You deserve it GF! Have the time of your lives! Love ya!!
Post a Comment