2.02.2009

A few more pics from PARADISE!

The start of our journey... sitting on the airplane.
But before that....
We took a picture of Kim and Courtney *Kardashian.
{*Don't even know if I spelled that right}
They were in the SLC airport. Probably for SUNDANCE.
I am the type of Gal that get's a little "star struck."
I didn't dare get any closer...

Here we are just doing the safety drill before the ship left Tampa.
We look awesome.
Dining with some of the Fam...
This was one of our fancy nights.
I have a handsome man as my soulmate.

Casey and Matt acting weird. :) With Diet Coke in hand.

Had to take at least one
cheesy and romantic photo.
I love it.
I might even blow it up and hang it on my wall.


Amanda, Eva, Nat, Randi, Me and Allie.
Not sure why the "rock-on" sign was whipped out...

RANDI....JUDY.....ALLIE
I love how they all line up perfectly.
And are doing the same head tilt.
They must be related. :)
Dane, CASEY, Alex and Danny
{Both Alex and Danny are Fathers-To-Be}
A picture of our ship.

It was a LOVELY getaway.
I have decided we must do get away every January for the rest of our lives.
It was rejuvinating and relaxing.
And REALLY entertaining.
We decided that the people watching on cruises is almost better
then going to the WALMART in Tooele, or to the Utah State Fair.
I think you all know what I mean.
~~~~~

farewell vacations in january.
i hope to see you again next year.

2 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

I love your blog! Your trip looks so fantastic, and I love your swimsuit. You should totally blow up that picture of you two on the beach. You should totally come to Zumba on Wed, it's a blast!! And think about doing the 1/2, it's such a challenge that is so rewarding!!

Jenna said...

Hey Lisa! I found your blog, obviously, and I'm glad/envious that you've gotten out of this cold weather for a sweet vacation. Our blog is private but if you want to email me at jenna207@gmail.com I'll send you the link.