2.20.2009

February 20, 2009


He has arrived.
Sawyer Lee Morgan.
The child of my BEST friend in the whole world Erin Marie,
and her husband Jared Morgan.
He came with a full head of hair,
early this morning.
12:18 a.m. to be exact.
8 pounds even & 21 inches long.
At first glance, I loved him with a thousand hearts.
It was an honor to be there when this little miracle
came into the world.
Thank-you Erin and Jared for allowing us to be apart of it all.


Pictures coming soon...


3 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh my gosh! That is soooo exciting! Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy. I am sure he is amazing!

The Larsen Family said...

Oh Lisa I am so excited to hear that. Keep me posted. Ok so you can email Greg at gbl1222@gmail.com. He is on his email all the time. Yes the baby looks just like him. She is adorable.

Brooke

Linds Forrest said...

I know it's only been a week since you're last post, but I just wanted to let you know I love your posts and can't wait for your next one! Hope you are doing well!!