3.06.2009

Here is a taste of heaven for you...

Are you kidding? 
Have you ever seen a cuter new born smile?
~~~~~~~
Alright... so baby Sawyer is now two weeks old! 
I can't believe it's already been that long. 
And even though I have seen and visited with him SO much, 
I haven't taken any new pictures
 because I am too busy  snuggin' with this little man! 
So... I will be better.
 Or, you can click here too...
 I am sure she {Erin} will be better at posting pictures, 
seeing that it is her child and all. 
Such a sweet little man. He was so calm and peaceful.
I LOVE this picture of the proudest new Dad in town! 
He is madly in love.
They already watch Sports Center together...
This makes Casey green with envy,
and he can't wait to do the same someday!

Sawyer has big hands and feet... 
as you can see, they were still a little purple. 
Precious none the less.
I like his striped diaper too. 
What a stylish little man.
He for SURE has Erin's little mouth in this picture!
 I think it's been decided though,
 that he looks just like Jared when he was a baby.
~~~~~~~~
We love love LOVE you Baby Sawyer!
Love, Casey and Lisa

1 comment:

Brittany said...

He is so cute! I love that you love him so much! You are a great friend! BTW I like your sister's blog too! :)