6.26.2009

Finally! An Update!! Two Months worth!

About two weeks ago, we returned home from an AMAZING trip to Maui with our DEAR friends Erin and Jared and Baby Sawyer... It was a trip that we will remember forever! It was worth every penny!
Casey was so sweet... he would dig me a chair in the sand and then when I wanted to turn over, a little dip in the sand for my Belly! I was having a hard time trying to get comfortable with my growing belly.

The weather was PERFECT the whole entire time we were there!
It was so great.
It only slightly trickled the first day.
Sawyer was SOOOO good. I feel like we are being spoiled by hanging out with him because he is so insanely good. He slept great and was rarely fussy. He was such a trooper too getting sand all over the place and everything. This big smile of his is just about constant!
We love him so much!

We hiked to "The Blowhole." It's a natural hole in the lava where the water shoots straight up out of the rock and sprays ya. It was really fun. And really hot.

Casey lost his favorite white shades to the waters of Maui. It was a tragic day. He has had those sunglasses for 7 years. At least they we know they are lost in Heaven on Earth.
We went to the yummiest breakfast place that Jared's parents recommended... The Gazebo. It was right on the beach and soooo delicious. Casey got Banana Macadamia Nut Pancakes. Wow. Only in Maui. And they have the yummiest Coconut syrup. It was DELICIOUS!

We went on this great hike through rainforest that led to one of the best snorkeling spots! The hike was fun and the snorkeling even better! Lots of Fish and turtles.

It was an amazing trip needless to say. I want to go back at least every couple of years for the rest of my life! It was so fun to be there with Casey. It made us with our little man was there with us! But at the same time we are glad we went when we did... Babies require lots of stuff.
So there you have it. Our Summer update so far. I will be better at this.
I promise!!

7 comments:

ashley said...

jealous! it looks like you guys had tons of fun! hope you guys are doing well and we are excited for your baby to come too!

Brittany said...

Wow looks like you guys had a ton of fun! I am for sure jealous! I love your cute little baby bump!

Jeff, Crystal & Hudson said...

How Fun to go to Hawaii! Looks like you guys had lots of Fun! You look So Cute Pregnant! We definetly need to get together this Summer!

Nekiya said...

I have to say that you are such a trooper. When I was pregnant hicking up the stairs was a challenge and you hicked everywhere it sounds like. My hat is off to you!

Linds Forrest said...

What a fun trip!! Looks like a blast. And you are SO cute with your preggo belly!

Amanda&Wade said...

Oh yay! How freakin fun is that!? I'm glad you had a good time!! You look so cute in these pics!!

Anonymous said...

LEES! WOW! I'm so glad you had such a fun time on your trip! The pics turned out gorgeous! and you are so so beautiful! you know I love the belly!