12.05.2009

Mr. Romes is a ladies man.



Last night Roman met Santa for the first time!
It was so cute! He isn't old enough
to freak out or anything. So he pretty much just sat there.
I had way more fun than he did!

The weekend of Thanksgiving we went up to
the cabin with some of the Morgan's.
This is Hannah, Lily & Roman.
It's so cute to see them all together.
It's hard to look at anything in this picture besides Lily's hair!
Is that the craziest SIX month old you have ever seen??


I love this cute one of Roman! Look at his huge eyes!
What a cute boy!!

This is the day after Thanksgiving.
~Jaidyn, Roman, Camry~
Cousin Love!

And I had to put this cute smiley one of Camry!
Roman is one lucky dude to grow up surrounded by all these beautiful women!

Oh, and in case anyone cares, here are the stats from
Romans 2 month Dr's appointment
Weight: 11 lbs 14 oz.
Height: 23 inches
He is in the 55% for every catagory! Even his noggin.

Also, we are moving next week!
We get the keys to our house on Monday.
Stay tuned...


7 comments:

Brienne said...

Megan told me you had a baby and I just about died - I thought you were still trying to get pregnant!!!! He is so cute - who does he look like? Both of you - I can't figure out who though!!!!! Now that I have your address I'll take a peek here and there - hope thats ok!!! Glad you got a Santa pic - my new goal is to get one every year and make a collage to display every xmas but I didn't last year so I'm really mad at myself!
brandonbrienneandboys.blogspot.com

jenny and jake said...

That picture of the morgan cousins is so cute! I love it!

jenny and jake said...

i mean the little morgan cousins

Eva said...

He is such a ladies man...it's so true ;) I love all of the pictures. He is such a stud. I can't believe his stats though! I was sure he'd be bigger than Lily was! Maybe it's just cause he makes Hannah look so tiny next to him. Ah he's perfect, though....but you already know that ;)

The Lichtie Family said...

So cute, such a good Lisa/Casey mix.

I was laughing at his 2 month check up stats, he's HUGE compared to Noah. He was only 22 inches and 8 pounds 15 ounces. I have such runty babies!!

Where you guys moving? That's so exciting! I am now realizing that you can't get to my blog to answer these questions I always ask you. If you want to email me I can get you an invite for it. Duh. I'm so dumb. haleylichtie@gmail

Alisa said...

Cute pictures. I recognize that Santa! :)

Amanda&Wade said...

AWWW what a QT! I can't wait to see you tomorrow!!! It's been way too long... are you moved in then?? We need to do the next one at your house so I can come see it!! YAY