12.18.2009

We've Moved....

We have been a bit tied up lately...
We moved last weekend.
Moving is exhausting.
I hope we don't do it again for a long, long time!
~~~
More pics coming soon.
{because some of you keep asking}

{p.s.} How on earth is Christmas a week from today??
All I know is I can't wait!!

{p.p.s} I just have to give my sweet hubby a shout out...
Today is his last final.
Then one more semester and he is DONE!!!
How he balances work, school, & family, I have no clue.
But every day I love & admire him more.


2 comments:

Amanda&Wade said...

cute house!! Can't wait to see it in person! YAY! Hope you have a wonderful christmas in your new home :) Oh and good work Casey!!!

ashley said...

your house is so cute! I love it. and we really do need to get together soon :)