
Today, Me and my Mama went for a walk.
Here are some things I saw looking at me...

These big, giant Mountains...

The temple, which I love to see...


A lake with lots of Duckies...

And a playground to play with all of my friends when I get a little older...

Whew! What a busy day.
I was all tuckered out.
6 comments:
Ok I have some things to say about this post!
1)I want to move to day break (i love austin) but if we lived there we would buy out there!
2) Your boy Rome is getting so big and so handsome and filling out those leg warmers beautifully
3) did you get a new camera your pictures are beautiful.
The First picture is So Cute! It makes me Smile! I love the little leg warmers!
oh wow...first of all, i think he is so adorable! i see so much of both of you in him! especially your great big eyes!
second, it makes me so happy to hear how much you love daybreak!
That smiling picture of Roman is to die for. He is looking more and more like you! I thought he looked mostly like Casey when he was littler. How fun. Are you loving Daybreak?
Great pics! Little Roman always looks so happy and adorable! Day Break is a great place to live! I love your house and all the surroundings! I need to come see you again soon!
So fun to find your blog. If you want to read our family blog it's kirstenjosh.blogspot.com Mostly just pictures of Jett. :) Your little boy is SOOOO cute. He looks like the perfect mix of both of you guys.
Post a Comment