3.05.2010

Have you seen previews for this???

J. Simps was on Oprah the other day promoting her new show,
"The Price of Beauty."
I think it looks like an awesome show.
She travels around the world and looks into the Beauty Rituals
of women in different countries.
They showed clips of it on Oprah and I really think
it looks like a quality reality show...
{if there is such a thing...}
Anyway, it premiers
March 15th on VH1.
I will be watching it. You should too!
Just thought I would share!

And p.s. I REALLY want a vacation right about now!!
I am ready for SUNSHINE!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

I love jess simpson and I would watch anything she was in. Remember newlyweds? Anywhoo will you please take pics of your cute home I am dying to see it!

Amanda&Wade said...

Haven't heard of it yet... sounds interesting! I am ready for vacation too! Luckily I have a couple coming up! Wahoo, just jump in my suitcase and come with me :)