Saturday morning, we headed out to Tooele
to watch my cute niece,
Kylie get baptized.
I can't believe she is 8 years old.
My, how time flies!!
We were so glad we could be there!!
We love you, Ky!
Mama & Romes

This is what we will look like when we have 3 children. :)

The Jarvis Family
And here's just a little baby
big eyes photo for a bonus.
He will be 9 months old tomorrow. {tear}
My little boy is growin up!
2 comments:
You look good with 3 kids :)
Lisa... I got your comment on my running blog and I emailed my other friend Lisa all what to do in San Francisco. It caused great confusion! ha ha... so with me checking next time before I send an email what is your email and I can give you a run down of all the great stuff to do in San Fran! You can email me at lindsey4est at gmail dot com or just comment with your email on either of my blogs.
PS your baby boy is growing up to be so cute!!!
Post a Comment