I know I say this every time I leave a comment on your blog, but it's crazy for me to think of Casey as a dad! It's so fun to see my friends become fathers!
Little Roman is getting so big! I know what you mean about being baby hungry - they grow up soo fast and you fell like you just want to have another one to hold and snuggle. I'm totally the same way. Maybe it's good Steve's working out of town a lot, or I might just do it again. :)
I was talking (well, not talking, but chatting on FB) with Sean the other day, and I was telling him that I missed seeing all of my guys friends. We are wanting to get together some time soon, maybe we could do a BBQ over here or something. Anyway, if we do, I'll let you guys know.
* Casey and Lisa *SHE LOVES HIM *HE LOVES HER *THEY love the UNIVERSITY OF UTAH *He REALLY loves the University of Utah *THEY love THEIR families *They have the best friends *They love babies *She REALLY loves babies *She loves making people feel BEAUTIFUL all day long *He loves to play the guitar *We love Porcupine Grill *They LOVE to snug *She loves to shop, eat chocoloate and watch sappy love movies that make her cry *They love to rock out to music and sing full blast in the car. *He makes her laugh ALL DAY LONG. *SHE REALLY LOVES THIS MAN.
1 comment:
I know I say this every time I leave a comment on your blog, but it's crazy for me to think of Casey as a dad! It's so fun to see my friends become fathers!
Little Roman is getting so big! I know what you mean about being baby hungry - they grow up soo fast and you fell like you just want to have another one to hold and snuggle. I'm totally the same way. Maybe it's good Steve's working out of town a lot, or I might just do it again. :)
I was talking (well, not talking, but chatting on FB) with Sean the other day, and I was telling him that I missed seeing all of my guys friends. We are wanting to get together some time soon, maybe we could do a BBQ over here or something. Anyway, if we do, I'll let you guys know.
Anyway, happy father's day, Case.
Post a Comment