For Father's Day this year, I got Casey tickets to go see his beloved RED SOX play the Oakland A's. So we decided we better make a trip out of it! Casey had never been to San Francisco and we haven't gone on an ALONE trip since our Honeymoon! It was much needed!
We had so much fun!! We did lots of shopping, eating, sight seeing, etc. This is Casey & I at Fisherman's Wharf. It was FREEZING the whole time {55 degrees}, and SUPER foggy. It made for a very fun and romantic setting. :)
I truly enjoyed not doing my hair all week!
It was just too humid, and wet and cold to worry about my hair!
Thank heavens for cute headbands.
This is a pic. of Powell Street where the Cable cars run.
For being such a HUGE city, it was very charming!
Wednesday morning we rode the train to Oakland for the big game. The weather was so awesome there. Perfect for a ball game. The game was at 12:30 in the afternoon, so it was kind of nice to just sit back and relax and watch some good ol' American baseball!
We had such a great time. It was so fun for me to see Casey so happy. He really loves baseball. It was fun to see him enjoy something so fun for him.
He works so hard for us and he really deserves to do fun stuff like this!
Sadly, the Sox lost. :( Boo. They must have not gotten the memo that we were in town. Oh well! I guess we'll have to keep going to games! We want to go to as many baseball fields that we can throughout the country. We have a LONG way to go!
We had a great time! We sure missed the little man though! He has started crawling and is just as cute as ever! I missed him so much. I would get teary-eyed when my parents would send pictures of him!! I knew he was in great hands, but this was the first time we have left him over night! It was good for us to get some quality "mommy & daddy time" though.

2 comments:
I'm so glad you went and that you had fun. I love that you tried to take Roman :) Next time.
hahaha I'm still cracking up over the picture of Roman in the suitcase ;D Yay, I'm so glad ur trip was lov-erly, you two deserve it :)
Post a Comment