7.10.2010

WE LOVE HIM!

Roman is just the happiest, best baby!
He is getting so big! But is small for his age.
10th percentile for weight!!
He has so much personality.
He makes us laugh all day long!


LOVES his bath time!!

He is ALMOST crawling!
Silly kid just scoots and rolls and pulls everywhere...
He is saying "mama" and "dada" all the time.
He loves giving "high-5's"

I found him sleeping like this- in kneel position.
Maybe he fell asleep saying his prayers? ha ha
I'm just sayin...

5 comments:

Tara said...

what I doll! I just love his long eyelashes. I want one!

Jeff, Crystal & Hudson said...

He is so Cute! How do you design your headers on the top of your blog??? I love them!

Alisa said...

I need to see him! Also, call me to plan a day for us to get together to plan Kall's shower!

Erin Morgan said...

Those are such cute pics! Saywer sleeps like that too, its so funny!! It makes for great bed head in the mornings!!

Amanda&Wade said...

He is probably the cutest little guy I have ever seen :) Love the pics... I need a boy now!!