12.16.2010

Family Pictures

A few weeks ago, my family got together for a new family portrait. It's been 4 years since our last official picture. We have three new kids in the family!

We had a great time and loved how they turned out. The fabulous ABBEY KYHL did them for us. Her website is www.abbeykyhl.com. She was very reasonably priced and really flexible.







I think the pic. above is going to be the official "Family Portrait." In our house. I am really excited because its our first official portrait as a family of THREE!


This little boy just melts me!



I have such an amazing family.
I am excited to hang up some of these pictures in my home!
Love you guys!

5 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

LOVE them. You look beautiful. I love the colors. And that one of your brothers is so cute.

Jeff, Crystal & Hudson said...

Your little boy is so Cute! I love the color of your hair! What a cute little family!

Dar, Ali, Edi, and Lukey said...

Such cute pictures! I can't wait to get more family pics this summer....

Unknown said...

I LOVE the pictures! Beautiful family! Beautifully done! <3

Unknown said...

So so so sooo cute Lisa!! I love them all! You guys are all beautiful!