He is sooo curious. He is all over the place ALL DAY LONG! He keeps me so busy. Yesterday he INSISTED upon going up and down the stairs. He seemed to be getting pretty good at it, so I left him for literally 30 seconds, and sure enough... I hear a tumble. He fell down probably 6 or 7 stairs. He was SCREAMING! I think it just scared him more than anything. He got a nice little rug burn right by his eye. I felt so bad!! But he instantly got up and wanted to go up the stairs again! What a little trooper! Anyway, he is just so fun! He loves the Christmas tree. It just never gets old to him. EVERY morning he still says, "WOW" when he sees the tree. It's so fun living life through the eyes of a small child. It reminds me every day of my many blessings, and what the most important things in life are. I am so thankful for my little buddy!
3 comments:
LOOOVE the bangs! And I miss that cute little Roman!
Love the bangs!!!! Happy Birthday tomorrow. So sorry I am missing it :(
LOVE LOVE LOVE the bangs!!! Hope you had a happy birthday!!
Post a Comment