1.06.2009

GUY LOVE

I just could not resist this fabulous moment shared between Casey and Jared. :) It made me laugh.
~Jared had been complaining about his back hurting all week long. First, he borrowed our back massager, and when that didn't work, I took matters into my own hands....
By peer pressuring Casey to just rub Jared's back for him.
{You see, I know he is good at this because of personal experience.}
It seemed to do the trick.
Casey has a cousin who he also shares this "Man-Bond" with.
And it made me think of this video...
ENJOY!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Chad is going to be SOOOOOOOOOO happy to see this video on your blog!! He really has this episode of Scrubs MEMORIZED WORD FOR EVERY STINKIN WORD!

Brittany said...

That so cute they are such good friends and can do wierd things men shouldn't do together! :)

Erin Morgan said...

LOVE IT!!! Im so glad that you got proof! So funny!

Linds Forrest said...

Ok random question... well not totally random, but Britt said you do hair, is this right?! Can I ask where you went to school, if you liked it. Does it matter what school you go to when you are getting hired at a salon? Sorry... I am just trying to figure it out so I can get started.

And that man bond is the funniest thing ever!!