4.03.2009

A Dixie Vacation

Almost THREE weeks ago Case and I went down to St.George to spend the weekend with our beloved Grandpa Vern. {Bennett.... aka... Casey's Grandpa}
We always have such a lovely time down there. As you can see... I have been a big slacker at blogging lately! I have been putting many things aside. Anyway, my camera died while in St. George, but here are a few pics I got!
This is us at the top of the Narrows in Zions. Do ya like my sweet hikin' shoes\skirt combo? It was more like a pleasant stroll through Zions National Park. The skirt felt good too cuz it was nice and breezy!
Me and Vern. Ya gotta love him!

Sweet shades!
We stopped in a little town called GRAFTON. It's like an old Ghost Town really! It's totally abandoned but it was an early neighborhood of some Pioneers. It was really interesting. We loved being there and imagining life without electricity! And always having to watch your back for Indians!
It was a really great weekend. Much needed for me and my Hunny!
Thanks Grandpa Vern!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

how fun!

Kimberly Bailey said...

Sounds Fun! Your grandpa is so very stylish with those shades!