
Most of you by now have heard the news!
We are so happy to tell you that we are having a baby!
I am 15 Weeks and due October 13th, 2009.
Looking back, it makes me wonder why I was so worried.
It was hard to wait. Patience is a virtue, right?
We feel sooooo blessed.
And can't wait to meet our little one.
I can't stand to wait,
so we are going to find out the sex on FRIDAY!!
So, take the poll!!
We want to know... do you think we are having a
BOY or a GIRL??
~~~
And just as a side note...
my sister, sister-in-law, and 3 cousins are ALL having girls!
Don't let that sway your vote...
I'm just sayin'...
6 comments:
Just wanted to say CONGRATS one more time!
Congrats! We are so happy for you! Can't wait to find out what it is! (I think its a boy) yeah!:)
YAY! I am seriously so excited for you! I hope it's a girl, cause that would be so much fun when they are all a little older and can play with eachother! Can't wait to hear!!
Girl! Girl! Girl! Girl!
Congrats Lisa!! You are so cute and will be such a fun Momma!! Hope you are feeling well!
By the way... I am having a purse party on Wed the 29th (i'll advertise on the blog soon) and if you want to come it would be fun! It's at my Mom's house in the neighborhood. Cute baby bags and scarves and jewelry.
Ya lis, finally a post. I don't know what it is, can't wait till tomorrow, and then next thursday:)
I am so excited for you guys!!
Love Ya! Ali
Post a Comment