4.24.2009

It's A....

BOY!!!
Maybe I did have a little Mother's Intuituion afterall!
I always thought it was a boy!
We are soooo excited.
Watching our little baby boy was one of the best moments of my life!
He was jumping all over the place and waving to us, I swear.
I am already so in love.
And I love Casey more and more everyday.
This baby thing is a pretty amazing experience.
Maybe I will get technical and figure out how to put some pictures up!
This is a happy day!

9 comments:

Jeff, Crystal & Hudson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeff, Crystal & Hudson said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so Happy for you Guys! You are going to be such a Great Mom!

Heather said...

Congratulations to you guys!! Enjoy all those fun little moments - they grow up way too fast!

Jay Strong said...

Congratulations you two! We're so happy for your new endeavor!! I remember how proud Justin was when he found out we were having a boy. You know they would love it no matter what, but the pride a daddy has for his son is the cutest thing ever!! Let me know if you guys need anything!!

Brittany said...

Congrats!!! Him and Saywer will be the best of friends! I'm so excited for you... having a little man is the best! (btw- I totally called it!) :)

Amanda&Wade said...

YAY! I'm so excited for you guys to go through this experience... it's so AMAZING! I can't wait to meet your little guy! SO CUTE!

Nicole said...

Yeah!!! I had a feeling it was going to be a little boy, we are so so excited for you guys!

The Larsen Family said...

YEAH LISA!!!! I saw your cute mom and dad over Easter and heard about all of the grand baby girls they have. And I got to meet three of them. (they were darling). How fitting that you are getting the little boy. Listen to the song by Celine Dion, A New Day. It reminds me of my first born, a boy. And I am sure it will make you think of yours!!

ashley said...

yay! Im so excited for you guys, you will be such a cute little mom :)we need to get together soon!