10.30.2009

A BABY KISS FOR YOU!

1
MONTH
OLD
TODAY
....................
MELTS MY HEART.

5 comments:

Tara said...

he is so dang cute, you shouldn't have brought him over my mom is crazy bugging Nick and me about babies! Did you pick which pick you want?

Kim & Clay said...

Wow he already looks like Casey! You have yourself one cute little boy there. And I love the photo on your blog header.

Amanda&Wade said...

AWWW!! So So So CUTE! We love you guys and miss your guts, let's maybe try to play sometime... k! :)

Dallas Jessica Aspen Irelynn and Hudsyn said...

Such a cute picture!! my 3 year old Aspen said "Oh cute baby mommy, but where are his clothes?? Does he not have any yet??" I thought that was so funny I had to share!

Emily said...

I found you! Your blog is so cute. And you little Roman is adorable!