10.21.2009

Making lots of Memories...


Our great friend, and the talented Tara Shreeve came over a week or two ago and took Roman's first official baby pictures. Here are some favorites. We are still waiting to see the rest, but I am sure there are more cute ones to come!


I didn't think it was POSSIBLE
to love Casey more than I already did.

But then we had a baby.
I have no words to explain it.
You just have to go through it to know it, I think.


We are so deeply grateful - every single day-
for the joy that Roman has brought to our lives.
I always imagined what Parenthood would be like...
this has surpassed all of my dreams.
It's amazing how I have only "known" him for 3 weeks,
but I feel like I know him so well.
And I love him so deeply.


I just wish I could slow down time...

10 comments:

Amanda&Wade said...

LOVE him! What a sweet, adorable little boy :) The pics are so so cute! And I know exactly how you feel :)

alpinekleins said...

Whoa! Look at that little guy - he's adorable:)

Kristin

Erin Morgan said...

So cute Lis! He really is such a cute baby! I cant wait to see him grow up with Soy! Life is so great!

Dallas Jessica Aspen Irelynn and Hudsyn said...

I love the pictures! He already looks older then a newborn... sorry I know you don't want to here that. Tara did a great job! Parenthod is the bast, isn't it?!?!?

TrevnMe said...

What precious pictures! Roman is SO adorable! I'm glad you're enjoying mommyhood! ;)

Jeff, Crystal & Hudson said...

Lisa he is so so Cute! I love all the cute poses in the pictures!

Kelsey and Rylee said...

Those are precious pics. Roman is adorable;) CONGRATS!

Emily said...

Your little baby boy is SO adorable. :) What a gift..
Cute blog too.
Blessings~

Kim & Clay said...

Wow, she did an amazing job! You look like a perfect, good-lookin' family from a magazine. Thanks for coming down to my shower ... it was so fun to see you again and meet baby Roman!

jenny and jake said...

Casey and Lisa he is so cute! Keep posting pictures so we can see him.