10.05.2009

He Has ARRIVED!


I am going to try to tell you in the shortest way possible,
about the most amazing day of my life.
{Next to getting married, of course...}
So, last Tuesday I went to my usual Doctor's appointment and my Blood Pressure
was miraculously high. I think it was a gift from Heaven.
My Doctor asked me if I could be back to the hospital and 6pm
and we could have our baby! It was such a huge surprise!!
So, long story short, that's how we ended up at the hospital two weeks early,
ready to have our sweet baby boy...
They made me wear a mask most the night because I had a "cold."
The nurses were all germa-phobes.
{ p.s. look how huge my belly was!! }
2 in the morning and delirious...

Casey wanted to hold up 10 fingers to represent that I was finally to a 10!
After 18 hours of Labor, it was finally time to push!
{That's right... I said EIGHTEEN. }
well, it was really twenty, but anyway...

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

And then, he came. After pushing for only 45 minutes,
this precious baby boy was looking me in the eyes.


Roman Michael Morgan
Born 9.30.09
2:06 p.m.
9 lbs 1 0z.
and 20 inches long

See? I told you he was staring me in the eyes...
Casey was so sweet and perfect during my whole labor and delivery.
He is such a good Daddy and has been so extremely helpful and supportive.
I am so lucky to have him.


We are in love.
Here he is with his two other cousins that were born this month!

Melts. My. Heart.


Getting ready to go home...
So, there ya have it.
Having little Roman in our lives has made us happier then I could ever imagine. We feel so blessed to be trusted to raise this little boy.
I am so full of emotion 24\7.
I can't even tell people how much I love him or I just start crying!
Needless to say, we are so happy.
A little exhausted, but happy.
This blog is going to become a Roman blog.
Sorry. I just know it's all I am ever going to want to talk about.
I am one of those Mom's. I am just warning you in advance.


19 comments:

Amanda&Wade said...

guess what?? I am one of those moms too!! so don't worry! most of us are! Anyway, you look amazing, and I'm so so happy for you. He is just the darn cutest little guy! Can't wait to meet him :)

Milly said...

Oh I love the pictures! I can't wait to see him again. I have some newborn diapers for you. Hannah is officially in 1's! My blog has become a baby blog too. She's my life though so what else can I do?! :)

alpinekleins said...

Congratulations! He is adorable. You two did a great job:) Can't believe how big he is, I called and they said you didn't deliver until 2pm ish . . . crazy!

He IS darling!

Kristin

Jeff, Crystal & Hudson said...

Lisa he is the Cutest little Boy! Congratulations! We want to come visit you soon once you get all adjusted! That will be so fun to have him around for all the Holidays! I'm glad everything went good for you guys!

Jay Strong said...

I am so excited to see him!! I'm glad your blog is going to be the Roman blog! That's what it's for! I think I love hearing about your little boy and you guys so much because you guys just remind me so much of me, Justin and Jaden 19 months ago when Jaden was born. Anxiously awaiting our son, he finally comes and you fall in love and then you have the greatest husband who is so supportive. It's like living it all over again! I love it!

Tara said...

seriously he is so dang cute! It was so fun meeting him on saturday! We are still on for Wed. right?

TrevnMe said...

Lisa he is ADORABLE!!!! Congratulations!! It's ok if your blog turns into a Roman blog as long as we get to see lots of cute pics of him!
I'm getting surgery on Thurs but once I recover I need to come see you!!
I'm glad you finally got the little bundle of joy you've wanted for so long!

Becca said...

Oh man so funny! I was totally going to text you today and ask if the little one had arrived. Then I check my blog..and there he was! How awesome is that? I am so happy for you. He is such a cutie pie! You post all the pictures you want of him! I love it!!! Congrats a million times over since I know you have wanted to be a mommy for a while now!!

ashley said...

he is so cute! I am so excited for you guys :) cant wait to meet him!

Linds Forrest said...

CONGRATS!! He is darling!! I am glad the 18 hours went good. 18 hours... whewie! Hope you and baby are doing well!

The Lichtie Family said...

Congratulations you guys! I think he is a really good blend of both you and Casey. Enjoy him, hold him always, because they grow up soo fast!

Brittany said...

Congrats!! He is so cute! I can't believe how big he was for being 2 weeks early! You go girl! Enjoy it....it is the BEST. THING. EVER.

Dallas Jessica Aspen Irelynn and Hudsyn said...

Congrats! He is beautiful! Being a mother is the most rewarding thing ever! Enjoy!

Jessica Frame

Eva said...

Ha ha, Lisa I love your pictures, and your story :) I really love the pictures with his two girl cousins on your side, they're both kinda wiggling and he's just chillin with his beanie on ;) ha love it

AG said...

Lis, he is so handsome. So much fun! you look awesome and it was so fun to see you guys.

Erin Morgan said...

I LOVE YOU ROMAN!! Im so glad he is finally here! I loved spending that long 18 hrs with you lis even though it was hard it was an amazing day! Your the best!

The Leavitt Family said...

I got teary eyed reading your post. It's so fun to watch friends go through an experience that we've been through and completely understand their feelings. It's the most amazing gift ever! Congratulations! You look amazing and Casey looks like one happy Daddy! We need to get together soon to meet this little guy! Love ya bunches!

Crystal

Anonymous said...

AH Lis! We here at the skanktuary are all VERY happy and dying for you to bring him in! WE love you! I love you! Congrats!

Jenna said...

Lisa,this is most exciting news, he is so cute. Congratulations! I can't wait to hear more about him.