What a sweet Christmas we had this year.
So much fun with Mr. Roman.
He got some new Binky's and a couple new outfits from Santa.
And lots of fun toys and clothes from his Grandparents.
It was so fun too,
having our own home to wake up in on Christmas morning.
Speaking of Christmas morning...
Here we are in all our morning glory!
~~~
We had a wonderful Christmas this year.
My heart is extra full.
I am so humbled by our many, many blessings.
We had a beautiful Christmas Eve,
where we really focused on the Savior.
The true meaning of the Season.
We hope you had a Merry Christmas too!
Love, The Morgans
3 comments:
1. Even first thing in the morning you look so cute.
2. I love Roman's expression in the last pic. "Are we done taking pictures yet?"
3. I'm glad you and your little family had a Merry Christmas!
4. Did you get the boots in both colors?!
5. See ya in a few weeks....
So - Little Coy has the same jammers as Roman. We need to put them together in their twinner jams with their twinner binks and take some pics!!
Hey Lisa..thanks for the comment. I am sorry I never called you back...blahhhh. I am such a bad friend. Do you still want Erica's number? I haven't got my hair done for a little bit..ha..I know shocker. Trying to save money for the house! How are you liking your new house?? I get it's great having all new stuff.....! I miss you and want to see your cute guy!!
Post a Comment