12.07.2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

I had a very fabulous birthday this year... Here are the highlights:
  • My most amazing and wonderful Hubster took the day off to hang out with ME!!
  • Slept in, SHOPPED, and Dined. {Thank you Parents for my Nordstrom Gift Card and Thank-you Morgan Parents for the money!!}
  • He gave me a BRAND SPANKIN' new ipod. Oh, how I Love it.
  • Sadly, he had to go to school....
  • That's when my other BFF Erin Stepped in...
We went to the FESTIVAL OF TREES.
Fun. Cinnamon Rolls and Homeade Suckers.
Delightful Holiday Festivities Galore.
She is a very beautiful BFF. Especially 7 months pregnant.
(The little girls are Erin's cousins who she is babysitting.)
I feel short...
Thanks Er for hangin' with me on my Birthday! I LOOOOVE YOU!
And Thanks Darling, for making me laugh EVERY SINGLE DAY.
I sure love him.
{23 Feels Pretty Good...}

1 comment:

Tara said...

What a fun birthday!