12.08.2008

Sleepy Sundays...

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree...
This is what happens when we are still awake at 1:30 A.M. on a Sunday Night....

Sleepy, Blurry Photo Shoot. Casey wants to finish watching the movie...
Me acting mad that Casey wants the picture taking to end. {And yes, that's Oreo's ear}
Our Convo:
Me: Babe. Just please humor me and take one good picture now!

Casey: Okay, just one more.
Casey thinks he is funny. Now he is acting mad, because I was acting mad.
If only you could have seen the laughter that was taking place. Priceless.
{And yes, this is my real smile. It's not east being so photogenic.}
My parents cat, Oreo, has takin' a liking to Casey. The best part about it, is that Casey talks to Oreo like he is a 5 year old human. I love it. It makes me laugh every time.

{This is why I am the happiest woman in town.}

4 comments:

Dane and Natalie said...

I laughed just reading this because I can picture the whole thing. It is even better that it is at 1 in the morning. How can you guys stay awake that late? I turned into an old lady once we weren't dating anymore.

Amanda&Wade said...

Ha ha I love it... funny thing, we were up at that time too! Not having as much fun though...I wish! Wade had homework and I HAD to help! hahaha.

AG said...

Lisa, your bangs are so cute!! I love them! Ali

Brittany said...

Happy birthday late...and I love your lamp shade!