A Few weeks ago, I laid my eyes on this Lovely Lamp Shade from ANTHROPOLGIE.A store I love and {ADORE.}
I fell In LOVE.
.... Seeing that the lovely pricetag was $75.00, my little heart broke. A lamp shade? For 75 dollars?? There is no sense in that. And the hubster would DEFINATLEY not see any sense in that.
SO, I improvised. Decided to create my own ANTHRO Lamp Shade LOOK-A-LIKE.
Pottery Barn Lamp Shade.... $8.00 from Down East Outfitters.
- Supplies, including Fabric and Fabric Glue.... $15.00
- Total Price of my Lovely Lamp Shade.... $23.00
{THANK-YOU MOTHER, THANK-YOU SEWING MACHINE. AND THANK-YOU ANTHRO.}
6 comments:
That turned out SOOOO cute! Way to go!
You're my hero! I LOVE it! You are so crafty.
P.S. I love that Casey liked Twilight.. make sure he tells Wade that, I could never get Wade to go!!
First of all, I am so happy you found our blog!
Second, great call on making the darling lamp shade. I am all over making things rather than paying an arm and a leg...way to go!
Third, if you go private, let me know...murandabarker@gmail.com
What a crafty little crafter you are! You are going to have to start taking orders. I love it! I will send you some pics of Hailee in her Lisa craft. She put it on the second she got home from school and has worn it ever since. She is obsessed with it. Obviously I don't make a lot of things because she keeps saying..."I can't believe she MADE this!"
lisa, you amaze me everytime i see your crafts. and then i love to copy them. we need another craft day asap.
luv, ali
Post a Comment