12.15.2008

Love and Lights

On Saturday night, we had the pleasure of going on a double-date with my Parents to the {Mormon Tabernacle Christmas Concert.} This has been a long-lived family tradition of ours to do every Christmas Season. It was completely SPECTACULAR and edifying in every way. We feel so blessed to live here in Utah so close to such wonderful oppurtunitys.
This is already our FOURTH Christmas Season together. It is so amazing how fast time flies.

Love ya Mom and Dad! Thanks for joining us on our Night out on the town!

Action shot of Case walking to our car. :) I coudn't resist. I can never catch a bad photo of this man. I love you Hunny.

3 comments:

Amanda&Wade said...

oh i can't wait to go to the lights.. so fun... it's already your 4th christmas?? That is crazy, it's me and wade's 5th :) luv ya, let's play soon

Dane and Natalie said...

I'm so jealous!!! That is one of the things I miss so much. I wish they would leave them up a few more weeks so I could see them when I come!

Jay Strong said...

I love that picture of you and Casey!