10.28.2009

4 weeks have come and gone so fast....

But it seems like he has been with us forever...

Little Rome's is growing up so fast already!
It's amazing how I have just known him for 4 weeks,
but I feel like I know everything about him.
And I can't remember life without him!



He is such a good baby.
He usually sleeps til about 4 am every night.
We can't complain about that!



This is Casey's cousin Alex, and their baby Lily.
She is 4 months older than Roman.
{Have you ever seen a baby with more hair?}
She is adorable!



Everyone comments on his big beautiful
blue eyes and his great skin.

Both are true.
His Daddy has great skin too.
Must be genetics!




Casey has excelled in every way possible in Fatherhood.
He never ceases to amaze me!
He surprised me with an amazing "Mommy" gift.
I will have to tell you about that one later!
{It's good ladies... one word ...Tiffany's!}


He loves his bath time!
He could easily fall asleep in there if we would let him!
Being a Mommy is the best thing ever.
We love you Baby Rome's!


2 comments:

Brittany said...

He is sooooo cute! Its kinds makin' me baby hungry. Oh geez....

ashley said...

he is so adorable! I need to meet him soon, he is growing so fast!