3.10.2010

These are my people...

Daddy~ 3 Months Old...

Mommy~ 5 Months Old... {I think}


The great debate continues on who
Roman looks like!
I think he is just a perfect mix
of the two of us.
A perfect little Romey Boy!
What do you think??

8 comments:

Amanda&Wade said...

If we are comparing to these pics... 100% YOU! That is so crazy. He is definitely a good mix.... but wow... definitely more YOU! :) He is such a cutie and I can't wait to see him again!!! And YOU! hehe :)

Tara said...

are you kidding me........that picture of you at ummm 5 months is so close to pictures of him! He is the spitting image of his mama!

Kim & Clay said...

You were a very pretty baby! And there is no question -- he looks a LOT like you as a baby.

Muranda said...

Just exactly what I thought....Casey's mouth...your eyes! He is so adorable!

TrevnMe said...

His eyes are YOU but his smile and parts of his face are Casey! He is SO darn cute!

Brittany said...

He is so You!! He looks just like that picture of you!!

Stef said...

Definitely your eyes, but Casey's smile!

Brienne said...

YEAH!!! I had no idea you looked at my blog!!! I'll officially add you on my "list" of blogs to look at every once in a while. I saw Cali today so its pretty crazy these 2 encounters happened the same day!! You have a weight loss blog?!!!! SSOOOO smart - I need to get on board with that. I'm 18 lbs over what I was before I got pregnant with Lawyer. It all boils down to the fact that I don't try hard enough, I have the knowledge and I work out and eat good, just not enough of both things. Your little boy is soooo cute - of course!!!