11.06.2008

Babies, Babies in the Air.

Everyone I know is having babies. This was the first baby shower though for any of my CLOSE friends. This one was for Erin. My Bestie. My BFF. My partner in crime. So cheers to Erin and her baby boy on the way! I COULD NOT BE MORE EXCITED!!! :)
She is 6 Months Preggers. I love her baby bump. .....
Some of her cute gifts!!
Notice the cute giraffe on the table.
That's for the baby boys jungle room.

Had to throw this pic in of my precious niece.
She is so beautiful.
I wish she was mine. :)

This picture was taken by my little neice pictured above.
She loves the camera.

Love that girl!

Tara made this ADORABLE blaket for Erin and Baby.
Tara is the best!


Love you Erin!
Can't wait to meet this little man!

2 comments:

AG said...

Hey!!! Me and Rob finally added a blog! not much to write about, but oh well! Can't wait to hang out!

Tara said...

this was so fun, sorry I couln't stay longer. PS I am stealing some pics and putting them on my blog! HAHA HA