11.09.2008

TWO YEARS AND COUNTING....

CASEY. LOVES THOSE WHITE SHADES.
THE BEGINNING OF OUR ADVENTURE....
ME. (OBVIOUSLY)
ROCKIN OUT TO SOME TUNES AND LOVING THE SCENERY.
I HAVE SOME SERIOUS UTAH PRIDE.
ALMOST THERE.... OH SO PRETTY!
LOVE THE QUAINT LITTLE VILLAGE ATMOSPHERE IN PARK CITY. I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE I AM IN A MILLION DOLLAR PAINTING.
My amazing husband of now, TWO years, suprised me this weekend and took me up to Park City to spend the night at the Marriott Moutainside Resort. (pictured above) This is a re-cap of our night....
  • Fun car ride up the canyon complete with some really fabulous music, and even better company.
  • Sushi Dinner at the Blind Dog Restaurant. So Delicious.
  • Walked Main Street. Shopped.
  • Had to stop at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory for a carameled apple.
  • Laughed at the funny dude working there.
  • Met a "sweet bro", but sister style. (translation....a female ski bum.) She was so awesome. She just like, loved to shred. She was just the happiest "she-dude" we have ever met. I am contimplating going back to her store just because I want her to be my friend. :)
  • We then came to the conclusion that the "she-dude" probablly smokes a lot of "ganj." If ya know what I mean.... I still like her anyway. :)
  • Back to hotel, and straight to the 7 connecting hot tubs. So cozy. I only wish it had been snowing.
  • Snuggin' with my favorite person and eating our yummy cinnamon caramel apple.
  • Ah... pure bliss. I sure love him.
After two years of marriage, and almost 4 just together, I love him more and more every day.

I LOVE YOU CASEY!! THANKS FOR A FAIRYTALE WEEKEND.

4 comments:

Tara said...

that my friend was a fairytale weekend! you tell case-bone he needs to give nick some tips! HA HA HA anyways we need to have you do my hair and i am wanting to start walking/ running you should be my buddy! and you need to teach me the ways of tutu making!

Amanda&Wade said...

Awww so so cute! What a good hubby. Glad you had fun and happy anniversary! Love ya girl!

Milly said...

You guys are too cute! Happy anniversary! And I love those tutu's you made. They are so cute!

Dane and Natalie said...

Check you out...you little blogging machine. I just love all the pics and everything. It makes me feel like I am with you for just a second. I'm so glad you are in our family. It seems like you have always been there. I think your husband has a pretty great wife if I don't say so myself!