11.03.2008

Name Change.

So Cool didn't last too long. It was only meant to stay for just a little while. Today I am feeling inspired. Something in the air is making me remember that I LOVE art. I like painting and pictures and doing crafty crafts. I think sometimes I get so busy doing my day to day things like working and going to the gym and watching my favorite TV shows...(don't judge me...) that I forget about my passions and hobbies. Does this happen to you?? SO, my new goal is to find myself again. To start doing the things that make my heart smile. :)

4 comments:

Amanda&Wade said...

WEll, maybe we should do craft day... like we were supposed to once a month! haha! Seriously, that is my favorite thing too...

Amanda&Wade said...

P.S. GO BYU!!! WOO HOO!

Tara said...

hi cute girl I'm glad I found your blog!

Dane and Natalie said...

I am totally with you on that. Don't let your passions get lost. It takes forever to find them again...trust me! Hopefully when you get your own house you can create a space for yourself to be artsy and crafty. I didn't know you painted. Loving your blog (and stalking it a little)!