I finally finished my latest craft. :) I bought the stuff to make these tutu's like 2 months ago! Finally today I finished them. These are the ones for my three nieces here in Salt Lake and there is one on the way to my sweet little niece in Ohio. Taylor kept on calling herself a "Garden Fairy." She is a true princess at heart. Kylie wasn't liking the photo shoot quite as much... she was bored and couldn't wait to get back to her cartoons. Her mature little 6 year old self acts like a 13 year old. Good thing she is so stinkin cute! Love the Nieces!
* Casey and Lisa *SHE LOVES HIM *HE LOVES HER *THEY love the UNIVERSITY OF UTAH *He REALLY loves the University of Utah *THEY love THEIR families *They have the best friends *They love babies *She REALLY loves babies *She loves making people feel BEAUTIFUL all day long *He loves to play the guitar *We love Porcupine Grill *They LOVE to snug *She loves to shop, eat chocoloate and watch sappy love movies that make her cry *They love to rock out to music and sing full blast in the car. *He makes her laugh ALL DAY LONG. *SHE REALLY LOVES THIS MAN.
1 comment:
SO cute, Lis! I'm so glad my girls have such an amazing aunt to look up to and love. Happy Anniversary to you and Case! We love you both!
Post a Comment