I am Lisa, Lis, Lisabug
I know that everything happens for a reason
I want a baby. So so bad.
I have the most comfy bed in the world.
I wish Casey and I were on the beach in Maui right now.
I miss my Grandma.
I fear the death of some one that I love
I feel so happy with my life.
I hear the t.v. on.
I smell burnt pull apart bread sauce.
I crave Sushi. All the time. Everyday.
I search... for socks to wear every single morning.
I wonder what the future holds
I regret going to bed so late last night
I love Casey. And when he plays his guitar and sings to me.
I care about my husband, family, and friends…so much!
I always love to sneeze.
I am not easily made angry.
I believe in miracles.
I dance sometimes in my room. And in my living room too. With my nieces. We love HSM!
I sing constantly. All the time. I love singing so much. I thought I would never know anyone who sang more than me. ..... And then I met Casey. :)
I don’t like scary movies/stories/words/feelings/anything
I fight when I feel like I’m right
I write down lists. All the time. Lists of everything. Shopping Lists, Wish Lists, Baby Names, etc.
I lose bobby pins everywhere I go.
I win at being awesome.
I never crave veggies. Dangit!
I listen music. Always.
I can always make Casey laugh. I love it.
I need to go get ready to go to TWILIGHT!!!!
I tag whoever wants to do this fun getting to know you project. :)
I tag whoever wants to do this fun getting to know you project. :)
1 comment:
I love that. I might have to do that tag when I get a few minutes. You are so cute. How lucky am I that I know you!?!?
Post a Comment