I'm sorry, girly! We love you and always have you in our prayers! I know it's not the same as having your own, sweet little baby, but anytime you need some kids . . . you know where to find three mostly sweet little girls! (By the way, thanks again for taking them on Monday! That was a HUGE relief for me!! It's so hard to be so sick and not be able to take care of them on those bad days!!) LOVE YOU BUNCHES!
So sorry...the mall is a bad place for that. You can come out here to the ghetto and see grandmas that are my age. It's true. It still makes me want to punch someone.
Hey Lisa - this is your cousin Heather! I found your blog through Greg's - crazy how that works! Love your blog - you are just the cutest! We have a blog - rippfamblog.blogspot.com - but we're not nearly as exciting and fun as you. Feel free to check it out sometime! Love, Heather
I KNOW, Lisa! Why the heck can rebellious little teenagers get pregnant after one crazy night when they aren't even trying, while married women who are trying can't? So ironic. Love ya!
* Casey and Lisa *SHE LOVES HIM *HE LOVES HER *THEY love the UNIVERSITY OF UTAH *He REALLY loves the University of Utah *THEY love THEIR families *They have the best friends *They love babies *She REALLY loves babies *She loves making people feel BEAUTIFUL all day long *He loves to play the guitar *We love Porcupine Grill *They LOVE to snug *She loves to shop, eat chocoloate and watch sappy love movies that make her cry *They love to rock out to music and sing full blast in the car. *He makes her laugh ALL DAY LONG. *SHE REALLY LOVES THIS MAN.
5 comments:
I'm sorry, girly! We love you and always have you in our prayers! I know it's not the same as having your own, sweet little baby, but anytime you need some kids . . . you know where to find three mostly sweet little girls! (By the way, thanks again for taking them on Monday! That was a HUGE relief for me!! It's so hard to be so sick and not be able to take care of them on those bad days!!) LOVE YOU BUNCHES!
So sorry...the mall is a bad place for that. You can come out here to the ghetto and see grandmas that are my age. It's true. It still makes me want to punch someone.
Hey Lisa - this is your cousin Heather! I found your blog through Greg's - crazy how that works! Love your blog - you are just the cutest!
We have a blog - rippfamblog.blogspot.com - but we're not nearly as exciting and fun as you. Feel free to check it out sometime!
Love, Heather
Lisa my LOVE! I'm sorry! I feel that way alot too... life is crazy... I miss you tonz.
I KNOW, Lisa! Why the heck can rebellious little teenagers get pregnant after one crazy night when they aren't even trying, while married women who are trying can't? So ironic. Love ya!
Post a Comment