Sushi. Oh How I love sushi. Lately, it's been my obsession. I crave it and want to eat it every single day. Luckily, Casey loves it too. So after our victorioius UTES win, we had to celebrate with SUSHI. Utes Game + Sushi for Dinner= Happy Lisa, Happy Casey
Lisa, Of course it is ok. Im glad that you found us. We are doing great out here in North Carolina. I remember seeing you at the Doctor's office when I very first found out we were having a baby. Well she will be here anyday and I can't wait. Im dying!! Keep in touch. Brooke
Lisa! I am glad you found my blog. You actually get to see pictures with my hair and make up done. I never come to you looking decent..ha! I think you inspired me to make a fitness blog as well. I am already on top of it, but it doesn't help to have support from others as well. You need to link up to my blog, and when I get my fitness one done I will let ya know what it is.
Hey Lis- I love sushi too, but maybe not quite as much as you do. I love your music on your blog. Sometimes when I know you haven't posted something new I'll have your blog opened in a tab just to listen to your tunes. Thanks!!
* Casey and Lisa *SHE LOVES HIM *HE LOVES HER *THEY love the UNIVERSITY OF UTAH *He REALLY loves the University of Utah *THEY love THEIR families *They have the best friends *They love babies *She REALLY loves babies *She loves making people feel BEAUTIFUL all day long *He loves to play the guitar *We love Porcupine Grill *They LOVE to snug *She loves to shop, eat chocoloate and watch sappy love movies that make her cry *They love to rock out to music and sing full blast in the car. *He makes her laugh ALL DAY LONG. *SHE REALLY LOVES THIS MAN.
5 comments:
I am obsessed with sushi, I wish i could eat it everyday! Nick hates it so I am always down to go!
Lisa, Of course it is ok. Im glad that you found us. We are doing great out here in North Carolina. I remember seeing you at the Doctor's office when I very first found out we were having a baby. Well she will be here anyday and I can't wait. Im dying!! Keep in touch.
Brooke
Lisa, rob changed our name to zippy. who knows why, but i can not change it back!!! Looks like you guys visited to local Mikado?
Lisa! I am glad you found my blog. You actually get to see pictures with my hair and make up done. I never come to you looking decent..ha! I think you inspired me to make a fitness blog as well. I am already on top of it, but it doesn't help to have support from others as well. You need to link up to my blog, and when I get my fitness one done I will let ya know what it is.
Hey Lis-
I love sushi too, but maybe not quite as much as you do. I love your music on your blog. Sometimes when I know you haven't posted something new I'll have your blog opened in a tab just to listen to your tunes. Thanks!!
Post a Comment